Persistent Bits Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 is a simple, no-fuel-required Chunk Loading mod. Unlike many other popular chunk loading mods, Persistent Bits mod has neither hacky code nor fuel requirements nor locked-in radius.
The configuration file allows you to change the radius of the Chunk Loader, as well as enable or disable Chunk Loader security if you so desire.
You can configure the radius of the chunk loader. Its’ default is relatively well balanced, but if you set it too high, you will need to change the following in forgeChunkLoading.cfg:
Not doing so may prevent the Chunk Loaders from not completely not-functioning.
You can enable or disable Chunk Loader security if you do not trust other players on your server. Security works very simply – the placer of the Chunk Loader is the owner, and that person is the only one that can break it. Those who do not own a Chunk Loader will not be able to break it, but anyone can discover the owner of a Chunk Loader by right-clicking it.
Persistent Bits Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.