Perfect Spawn Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 allows map makers/ server owners to set the exact spawn point of a world. You can also specify the start dimension.
Place a file called PerfectSpawn.json in the main minecraft/ server directory or (in a singleplayer environment) in the main directory of a save. The file has to have the following format:
This config file sets the spawn point to X:50,Y:70,Z:60 in the end, enables beds, spawn protection and forces an exact spawn.
If you create a file you always have to specify spawnX,spawnY,spawnZ and spawnDimension. exactSpawn, spawnProtection and forceBed are optional and default to true.
- “exactSpawn” : Specifys whether players will respawn exactly at the specified spawn point.
- “forceBed”: Specifys whether PerfectSpawn should force beds to be possible in the spawnDimension
- “spawnProtection” : Allows Spawn Protection in changed spawn dimensions.
A PerfectSpawn.json in a world directory overrides the one in the main dictionary. You can use the command “/ps reload” to reload all config files and apply them instantly. This mod class transforms all WorldProviders it finds, if you get a crash that only happens while using PerfectSpawn come to me first!
Perfect Spawn Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.