Penningham Castle Map is based off the austrian castle Kreuzenstein.
In order to play this map you need:
- Minecraft Version 1.7
- Conquest Resourcepack
- Enabled Commandblocks (alternativly switch off the weather with optifine)
Penningham Castle Map Installation:
- Download Penningham Castle Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.