Particle-in-a-Box Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds new blocks that shoots out different particles! You can toggle the particles on/off with a bit of redstone power. How to use: make the block, place the block, right click the block.
Make sure your particles are not turned off in your settings
WARNING: MOBAPPEARANCE CAN MAKE YOU DIZZY. IT MADE ME DIZZY SO I WOULDN’T USE IT IF I WERE YOU
Update: Can only be placed on solid surfaces now (with the exception of fences). The gui has an empty background now because of mild ocd. Also, particle boxes with the particle set to splash will act as a sprinkler and water nearby farmland blocks (blocks adjacent to the one below the particle box).
Particle-in-a-Box Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.