Pandora’s Box mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 adds a new Item, the Pandora’s box. It is now craftable, and spawns in dungeons, or you can just cheat it in if you want some… interesting times. For the full effect impact, don’t set your difficulty to peaceful! Otherwise, half the effects will be deactivated, for safety…
You can either find it in dungeons, or craft it like this:
The ‘/pandora’ command
- Use /pandora to invoke any effect you like. Many effects also support having arguments, so try experimenting with numbers here.
- You can also use it inside command blocks. For <player>, you can then use “@p” to invoke it on the nearest player, for example.
- For a list of the effects, type “/pandora <player> “, and then press tab (auto completion).
Pandora’s Box Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.