Pam’s Simple Recipes mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds several crafting and smelting recipes to the game.
- Sapling (any) = Stick
- Gravel x9 = Flint
- Smelt Rotten Flesh = Leather
- Smelt Sandstone = Glass x4
- Pumpkin x2 = Orange Dye x8
- Yellow Flower + Red Flower = Orange Dye x4
- Bone x2 = Stick x4
- Sandstone = Cobblestone
- Cactus = Oak Plank
- Wheat x2 = Seeds x2
- Feather + Paper + Ink Sac + String = Name Tag
- Block of Iron/Gold/Diamond + Leather x3 = Iron/Gold/Diamond Horse Armor
- Leather x5 (in helmet shape) + Diamond in middle + Gold Bar x2 on bottom edges = Saddle
Pam’s Simple Recipes Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.