Pam’s Harvest the Nether Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds trees, fruits, bushes, crops, glow flowers, and survival recipes to the Nether
Nether bed will only work once Better Sleeping adds Nether support.
Marrow Berry and Ignis Fruit are listAllfruit, Blood Leaf is listAllveggie and listAllgreenveggie, and Flesh Root is listAllrawmeat
- 9 Netherrack = 9 Cobblestone
- 2 Gravel = 2 Sand
- 1 Nether Log = 4 Nether Planks
- Nether Planks can be used to make any normal wood stuff
- Nether Saplings drop from Nether Leaves
- Blood Leaf/Flesh Root/Marrow Berry = Seed (should be able to use both to plant in Soul Sand)
- 2 Glow Stone = Glow Flower Seed
- 3 Glow Flower = 2 Glow Stone
- Glow Flower seed must be planted in tilled soil
- Glow Flower itself can be placed on Netherrack, Soulsand, and Dirt, Farmland, Grass
- 3 Quartz, 1 Nether Brick = Quartz Ingot
- Shape ingots normally with sticks to make tools, etc for armor
- Six blood leaves and three Nether planks on the bottom will make a Nether Bed
Pam’s Harvest the Nether Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.