Minecraft Palaria Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 features:
- Adds new mobs, tools, materials, weapons, biomes and more.
- All of the weapons, tools and ores are in the creative inventory.
- I am a dinosaur lover, so expect a lot of dinosaur-like mobs
- I also love the Dig Build Live series so also expect mobs based from there
- There is a configuration file so that you can change the Block/Item IDs for compatibility!
- Backup and delete your configuration file when update!! There’s gonna be new stuff on the config so be sure to delete the older one!
Drops creeptile eyes and gunpowder.
Raptor Chicken: Is afraid of wolves and Cowasaurus’s. Will kill chickens and villagers. It will also kill YOU.
Drops raptor claws, chicken meat and feathers.
There are also end and nether variations! Watch out!!
Nether V: Drops magma cream, blaze rods and cooked chickens. It also has a rare drop of crawmite!
End: Drops endermite shards and ender pearls.
Baby Cowasaurus: Will kill spiders, zombies, skeletons, raptor chickens and villagers. Again, it will also kill you! It’s also afraid of Ender Walkers, you know, they’re scary and all…
Drops cow meat and leather.
Ender Walker: Pretty similar to the endermen but stronger and scarier.
Drops endermite shards and ender eyes.
Spawns fairly commonly and is tamable with bones. Drops nothing. Acts like wolves.
How to install Palaria Mod for Minecraft
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.