Paintings ++ Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds in 70, up to 300, new paintings. This is handled by the configurtaion file in your .minecraft folder. You will have to add textures yourself by means of a texture pack (textures are available in the wiki)
- Gibea is a regular, simple version, made by myself that adds more vanilla sized paintings.
- Sphax is the version that Sphax’s texture pack provides.
- Tiny Pics is a giant collection of vanilla sized paintings.
- Insane is the well know, original sheet, that wazs released in the first mroe paintings mod.
- New Insane is the old version revamped, and organized by size.
Paintings ++ Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.