Paintbrush Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is a mod that let’s you paint on blocks. There are 2 different items, the paintbrush and the paint scraper. There are also 12 different colors of the paintbrush. you can just right-click on a block with the paintbrush to paint on it. You can change the size by holding shift and scrolling. The same goes for the paint scraper.
Note: LLibrary is required to use this mod
Paintbrush Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.