Packing Tape Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a small mod that lets you move things around.
The following TEs are blacklisted by default:
- Command Blocks: Security concern: moving command blocks may allow things to happen that shouldn’t happen.
- End Portal blocks: Security/gameplay concern: Moving end portal blocks could cause issues.
- Mob Spawners: Balance concern: moving block spawners can be cheaty and should be reserved to hard-to-obtain methods.
- Player Skulls: They don’t have an ItemBlock form, and can be moved away easily regardless, so no point.
- Banners, Comparators, Daylight sensors, Pistons, Note blocks, Signs: No point in packing them (except the sign, which my also be a security concern).
How to Use
- Craft the tape with string, paper and slime balls in any crafting grid (shapeless).
- Right-click with the tape on a block with TileEntity (chests, machines, …) to pack.
- Harvest the box to carry it around, and place it in its target location.
- Right-click on a packed block to unpack.
- Note: Sneaking while placing the block will disable the rotation system while unboxing!
Packing Tape Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.