This machine is called P.I.E-v4 and it’s mission is to experiment with plants of all sorts over the whole world, to find the ultimate plant either if it makes a fruit, a cure that can save the whole world or enough oxygen to take less space in a spacestation. It has a crew of 6 people with it to fix any technical problem. There are also 15 mini choppers quarding the plants and removing that aren’t supposed to be there. This machine tests what temperature, how soft the soil is and whats going on inside the plants. It also checks the altitude, affects the plants and so it does for a total of 10 years before it is moved to a different location. It has been standing here for about 3 years, and it seems like the plants are doing just fine.
This project is made by hand on a 200×200 plot. It is made over a couple of weeks by one man only. No World Edit or Voxel Sniper are used.
P.I.E – Plant Investigastion Experiments Map Installation:
- Download P.I.E – Plant Investigastion Experiments Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.