Overworld Quartz Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds quartz into to the overworld. It’s fully multiplayer compatible, and available for 1.6.4 through 1.9!
Quartz from the overworld requires a Stone pick or higher, and has the same spawn rate as iron ore. It drops 1 nether quartz per ore block. If mined with Silk Touch, you can smelt the ore into nether quartz.
Overworld Quartz Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.