Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 Features:
- Expands your inventory space to 15 rows by 25 columns = 375 total slots.
- Adds four special slots to hold ender pearls, ender chest, clock, and compass.
- Also includes a 3×3 crafting grid instead of 2×2. So, this is kind of a sequel to my Inventory Crafting mod, but with tons more features added on top. (I will still be supporting both mods in individually. Also, special thanks to Funwayguy, I this was partly inspired/influenced by InfiniteInvo1.7.10)
- A keybinding is added to use the ender pearl from this slot (regardless of what is in your hotbar).
- Sneaking with a clock/compass in the slot will show them on the screen (same way as the navigation buff in my Power Apples mod)
- Small button in your inventory to open your ender chest inventory without placing one down (if its in the slot)
- You can store experience by filling Bottles o Enchanting by putting empty bottles in a special slot in the far right. The two buttons on the top right deposit your items into nearby chests automatically. This is not a 100% lossless conversion, since Bottles o Enchanting give randomly 3-11 exp. By default, it costs 10 exp to fill a bottle; change this in the config file.
- Arrow buttons cycle inventory left and right, or push them all to one corner. When a chest or other container is open, you only see the first row and a bit squished in just like the normal combined inventory.
- Two special buttons in the top right will deposit your items into all nearby chests all at once with a single click. ‘Merge’ will only add to existing item stacks (for example, a chest with one cobblestone and nothing else will get that cobble filled up with 63 more, empty slots in the chest are ignored and other items are ignored). Deposit all will dump everything possible. By default this only uses chests up to 12 blocks away; this can be tweaked in the config file. It does use both trapped and regular chests, but no other containers.
- When opening any other vanilla container, the top right has two buttons, the first to go to your inventory, and the “X” to close.
- The text ‘Crafting’ is removed
- Added a config file to remove your character model from the inventory (but this still has the black space there, kind of silly I know)
- By default, ender pearls have been buffed to stack to 64; you can revert this in the config file to send it back to 16.
- Tested in SSP, SMP, with and without keepInventory gamerule. Even so, please BACK UP your worlds before installing (goes for every mod, not just this one).
- Using this while in CREATIVE mode will have some weird issues, the armor slots and lots of other stuff gets messed around, it is intended for SURVIVAL.
WARNING: Playing with Options > Video Settings > GUI Scale: Auto or Large may zoom everything in too much so it goes way off the screen. Suggested to use Small or Normal.
Config file looks like this:
# Configuration file
# Range of the filter button to reach nearby chests [range: 1 ~ 32, default: 12]
# Stack to 64 instead of 16 [default: true]
# The exp cost of filling a single bottle. Remember, the Bottle ‘o Enchanting gives 3-11 experience when used, so it is never an exact two-way conversion. [range: 1 ~ 11, default: 10]
# Show or hide the animated character text in the inventory [default: true]
Overpowered Inventory Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.