It’s the year 2178 and you are a lead researcher aboard a mission to colonize the moon, but things weren’t quite as simple as you’d predicted, there was life already here, colonies of alien species, and they were far from friendly, you are stranded in what remains of the moon base you had established, the mission was a failure, and now the powers that be want to deny all responsibility, you’re alone. You are going to get off this rock, and you’re going to make them pay. The teleportation technology is very experimental and a bit temperamental, you could end up anywhere, but the mobs are coming, this is your only way out, you have to go!
The first in a trilogy, Otherworld is a work in progress series by Chazwade, aiming to bring you some of the excitement and adventure of your favorite movies along with the sandbox and creativity environment that only Minecraft can offer! The adventure lasts as long as YOU want it to! The project is currently a WIP, but you can show your support by installing so that you will be alerted when it updates, and I can see how many downloads it’s got as an indication of whether people are interested!
Otherworld Space Adventure Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.