Ornate 5 Re-resurrected All-in-One AddOn 1.8, 1.7.10 is an Add-On extension meant by default for the Ornate 5 Re-resurrected Core resource pack made by Babbajagga. It will work with any other pack as well, but the result may be weird. Make sure to use MCPatcher (recommended) with CTM enabled, or OptiFine.
KEEP IN MIND
This AddOn is not fully standalone resource pack, you should still use the Ornate 5 Re-resurrected Core pack as a basis.
This pack includes:
- Fragile v1 AddOn
- Bestiary AddOn
- MCPatcher FX AddOn
- Stonecutter’s AddOn
- Woodworker’s AddOn
- Iron Forger’s v4 AddOn
Ornate 5 Re-resurrected All-in-One AddOn Installation
- Download Ornate 5 Re-resurrected All-in-One AddOn
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!