Generate ores in your world for future use by other mods. Control how they generate, even regenerate ores in your existing world. The ores mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds don’t actually do anything on their own. You need other mods to utilize the ores.
OresPlus Mod Features
- Control of ore generation in your world (including vanilla ores)
- Control ore generation by dimension
- Regeneration of all ores in existing worlds
- Regeneration of Buildcraft oil ponds and wells.
- Regeneration of IC2 rubber trees
- Regeneration of Forestry Beehives
- Grinder to grind ores into dust
- Cracker to break down Bitumen into oil
- Nuggets and Ore Storage Blocks for ores
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.