OreDictionaryConverter Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds blocks and items that convert between different versions of the same ore using the Forge ore dictionary. This mod allow ores and ingots to be stacked and use less space in the inventory or chests. To use it, craft an Ore Converter, then right click with it in hand to open its GUI.
OreDictionaryConverter Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.