Ore Excavation Mod 1.11, 1.10.2 allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go. Simple easy to understand configs are also provided for mod pack developers such as tool or block black listings, size limits and tick rate.
Ore Excavation Mod Features:
- Mine whole ore veins.
- Cut down whole trees.
- Works with almost every tool.
- Tool blacklist (can invert to whitelist).
- Block blacklist (can invert to whitelist).
- Configurable speed, size, distance and cost.
- Ore dictionary support for blacklisting.
- Control preferences per client.
- Per tool overrides for pack developers.
- In game configuration with no restart/reload necessary.
- Built-in TPS guard prevents major game slow down.
Ore Excavation Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.