Ore Control Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 controls vanilla ore generation. In the config file you can individually set which ores are not allowed to generate in the world. This control includes dirt and gravel pocket generation inside stone. Additionally in 1.8+ you can also individually disable the new stone types (Andesite, Diorite and Granite).
Note: Emerald Ore and Monster Egg (= Silverfish block) generation are not part of the regular ore generation. That is why they are handled separately, by replacing any Emerald Ore and Monster Egg blocks in the world with Stone in the PopulateChunkEvent.Post event aka. after the chunks get populated during world generation.
Ore Control Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.