OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds peripherals for blocks that normally cannot be used from computers. It also allows getting mod-specific information about items and mobs.
This mod supported are selected blocks and items from following blocks:
- CoFH API
- MineFactory Reloaded
Yes, you can use this mod in your mod pack.
OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.