You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Mods
>> OpenPeripheralCore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 — Updated: August 11, 2015,
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10, 1.7.2 |
Developer: OpenMods |
322 views |
OpenPeripheralCore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an API and compatibility layer, that allows easy integration of mods with either ComputerCraft or OpenComputers.
OpenPeripheralCore Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download OpenPeripheralCore Mod:
OpenPeripheralCore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2