OpenModularTurrets Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 features:
- Added Turret base Expanders to help your turret base scale better, both for inventory space and energy storage. Simply place them on your Turret base.
- Added 5 tiers of Hard Walls, basic building blocks with high levels of hardness and resistance.
- Added 5 tiers of Fences, non-opaque blocks which also has very high levels of hardness and resistance. Tier 2 and onward also act as barbed surfaces, hurting any entities that stand close to them, scaling with tier level.
- Turret base camouflage: Turret bases can now be disguised as a normal opaque block. Simply right click the base with the block in hand, and shift-right click with an empty hand to remove a disguise. Turret bases are now accessed by right clicking them with an empty hand.
- Recycler addon: Gives your turret a chance to negate ammo usage/generate ammo, per shot.
Some key integration points include:
- Thaumcraft integration
- OpenComputers integration
- Computercraft integration
- EnderIO recipe usage
- Mekanism recipe usage
- ThermalExpansion recipe usage
OpenModularTurrets Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.