OpenComputers Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod that adds programmable, modular and persistent computers to the game.
Note that for the mod to accept power from BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, Thermal Expansion and Universal Electricity, you will need to also drop the Universal Electricity Core JAR into your mods folder, if it isn’t there already.
How to install Minecraft OpenComputers Mod:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.