The Olympic aquatics centre features an Olympic standard sized swimming pool, an Olympic standard sized diving pool and diving tower and seating for audience. It also includes gender separated locker rooms, a handicap locker room, additional athlete’s and official’s locker rooms and several restrooms. A security and surveillance room, a sports physiotherapy, press conference room and a standard sized doping control station. The exterior is shaped like waves to represent the aquatics sports going on inside of it. It also features a modern urban landscape design, several roads with bike lanes, parking, bike parking, a bus station and an underground metro/subway station.
Olympic Aquatics Centre Map Installation:
- Download Olympic Aquatics Centre Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.