OfflineSkins Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to show off your skins even if the server is in offline mode. In case of your normal skin doesn’t load, you can add your/others skin in the generated folder (.minecraft/cachedImages/skins), named after your username and ends with .png. This way the mod will use the provided file to load a skin for your/others character.
[This can be turned off] Crafatar will also be used to provide skins when normal skin doesn’t load. This mod is Client-Only, you don’t need to install on server.
OfflineSkins Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.