The ODIN (Orbital Defense Initiative) Space Station is an orbital kinetic bombardment weapons platform developed by the United States that appears in Call of Duty: Ghosts.
The station is armed with a battery of sophisticated kinetic projecticle launchers that can launch tungsten rods with pinpoint precision anywhere around the world. The tungsten rods were 6.1 by 0.3m and had the equivalent of a small tactical nuclear warhead, but without the fear of nuclear fallout, reaching speeds at about Mach 10 and reaching its target in minutes. The weapons platform is constantly manned by crews rotating every three months to avoid muscle atrophy, skeletal deterioration, and to maintain combat readiness should ODIN ever be needed.
ODIN (Orbital Defense Initiative) Installation:
- Download ODIN (Orbital Defense Initiative)
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.