Oceancraft mod 1.8, 1.7.10 makes the ocean biome in minecraft much better, Oceancraft mod adds life in the oceans and around the oceans, there are 10 brand new mobs for the ocean and around. But thats not everything, there also are lots of new blocks and new items, and also very beautiful world generations, like pillar huts with cannibals in there, or oyster at the bottem of the ocean and seaweed, and much more.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.