Steve, after the war against the barbarians, understood the failing of the Tinman Metropolis:
It was built to fail from the inside. With it’s corrupt politicians, and poor environmental footprint,
it was doomed to be eventually destroyed.
Steve dreamed of having an eternal city, a safe haven, a hidden paradise. One that could
fight the unstoppable and invincible force of Time. At first, this seemed crazy to Steve.
Can an unstoppable force really be held of by an immovable object?
Led by a desire to protect those around him, and the force of human persistence and
arrogance, Steve began building his paradise upon a flying island, high
up above the highest peaks of the highest mountains.
The main structure sat tall above, with the aquaduct circling around it, floating. Inside the
lower level is the garbage incinerator, which destroys all waste made by the city.
On the upper floor is the greenhouse, where a variety of flora and foods are grown.
The windmills are the source of power for the city. Taking advantage of the
heavy winds in the air, Steve uses wind as the main source of power, mainly
used for lighting and incinerating.
The air to water generator (AWG) was the most complex of all items to make
for this paradise. Solar panels give the machine power, which collects moist
air, and separates the moisture from the air. The water helps grow the
flora, and gives the civilians drinking and bathing water.
The apartment block is compact, but can fit about 30-40 people. It
contains all of the necessary facilities, and gives the civilians
a humble home.
After years of Steve’s labour, he is finally satisfied with the result of his
hard work. As he finally goes to rest, he does so, knowing the
safety of his friends and family, and for the rest of the world.
This is his immortal city, fighting against mortality.
This is his immovable object, standing against the unstoppable force.
This is his hidden paradise, fighting against time.
Occultus Hidden Paradise Map Installation
- Download Occultus Hidden Paradise Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.