NoNausea Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to replace the nausea effect with something else or just completely remove it.
NoNausea Mod Usage:
When you first install the mod on your client it will be in mode 1, instead of the swirling nausea effect your controls for left and right will be inverted. In the NoNausea.cfg file you can change the mode to one of these:
- 0: The nausea potion effect will do nothing.
- 1: The nausea potion effect will invert your controls for left and right.
- 2: The nausea potion effect will invert your controls for left/right and forward/backwards.
- 3: The nausea potion effect will slightly tilt your camera
NoNausea Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.