The purpose of No More Recipe Conflicts Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is to eliminate recipe conflicts once and for all from Minecraft. If you have two different mods that have the same recipe using the same materials, then you are stuck with one or the other recipe with no way to get access to all the items unless you use another mod, such as NEI or TMI to give yourself the item. This is certainly a hassle and less than ideal for a fluid gaming experience, especially on SMP.
No More Recipe Conflicts Mod allow multiple recipes sharing the same exact crafting layout to be crafted. Images and text aren’t enough alone to show how it works, so I’ve made a video to show off the mod in practice.
No More Recipe Conflicts Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.