With No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, you don’t need to worry about mobs spawning on the wood logs. This mod will be quite useful if you have some mods which can generate big trees, such as Thaumcraft, ExtraBiomesXL…
This mod will:
- Disable mob spawning on woodlogs (default).
- Disable mob spawning on mushroom blocks (default).
Actually, it is a mob spawn control MOD. It can:
- Control mob spawning by customized rules. Based on:
- Mob Name / Type
- Biome Name / ID / Type
- Spawn Position
- Spawn Block Name / Material
- Dimension Name / ID
- All of the above are setting in a single and neat config file.
- Add/Override entries of mob spawning list.
- Adjust the spawning capacity of mobs.
- Increase overall spawning rate (number of spawning tries in a tick) of mobs.
- Ghast in desert (By adding “@biometype: SANDY, mob: ghast, weight: 1000” to rules)
- Peaceful plains, dangerous savanna (By adding “biome: plains” to rules)
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.