Nixill’s Techpack Mod Pack 1.7.10 is Nixill’s favorite mods, in a pack inspired by Tekkit Classic.
For new blocks and items, you will find several familiar or new mods in the pack, including…
- Balkon’s WeaponMod
- Nether Ores
- Pam’s Harvestcraft
- Progressive Automation
- Recall Stones
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinkers’ Construct
- and Wireless Redstone (CBE)
And for all the other mods, too few to make their own categories, we have:
- Inventory Tweaks
- Not Enough Items
- and WorldEdit
Nixill’s Techpack Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.