For many arduous months, he marched across the arid, scorched earth of the North, where nothing but dust remained and the coarse air burned his lungs. He crossed the treacherous dark oceans of wintertide, where the wind was a torrent of darkness and the waves threatened to drag his small sailboat to the dangerous depths, and where foul creatures lay in wait.
He climbed the highest peaks of Daggerfell, defeating the mountains one by one. Even as the days began to dim and night fell, He stumbled forward, one step at a time. Gilliame did not relent, for he had faith. Faith in a higher power; a higher purpose.
As months passed and moons changed shape in the darkened sky, he saw a glimmer of hope; crimson embers danced across the horizon and the wind whispered whimsical melodies. Running now, Gilliame raced forward. In the distance, he could see a land of unparalleled beauty. Waterfalls cascaded down lush mountainsides, full of life and splendor. Elegant spires of an enchanted, ancient city pierced the clouds. Surely the work of the gods? Gilliame thought to himself, surely such magnificent buildings could not have been shaped by the hands of men?
As if in answer to his question, a fearsome bellow could be heard in the sky, as a glorious dragon of effervescent, yet terrifying beauty circled the buildings, threatening to destroy any man who dared to defile such a place of beauty.
Gilliame had found the fabled city and he knew that his journey was over. For he had not only found God, but he had found himself.
Niteal The Lost Kingdom Map Installation:
- Download Niteal The Lost Kingdom Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.