Night Lucky Block Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is an addon to the original Lucky Block Mod. The add-on brings in OVER 250 modified and vanilla drops, including structures, mob invasions, and much more!
- Some drops influenced by PopularMMOs and GamingWithJen. Please support their official YouTube channels!
- Higher Chance for it to Spawn naturally in your world!
*Dropper surrounded by Obsidian
NEW MODIFIED ITEMS, GEAR, AND WEAPONRY
– NEW Well Design, with 12 Drops coming from it
– NEW Fort and Temple Designs
NEW Naturally Generated Structures!
-In the Overworld
PLUS a Unique, New Structure for the Nether AND End, respectively.
SKYSCRAPER DUNGEONS WITH RANDOMIZED LOOT
(Left: Overworld, Right: Nether)
– Villagers with more affordable prices
– LOTS OF NAMED ITEMS
– POWERFUL MOBS WITH A LOT OF HEALTH
– More Blocks falling from the Skies
– Insane TNT Explosions
– Drops Spawners that cannot be found naturally in a Minecraft world (ex. Iron Golem, Witch, Ghast)
– Bob and Wither 2.0
– Mob Invasions
– Custom Potions
– The first Lucky Squid ever?
– Instant Storage Room
– New Towers
-Instant Nether Portal
– And much, much more.
The Night Lucky Block’s luck can be increased using the following:
- 1) Lapis= +4 and Lapis Block= +40 Luck
- 2) Coal= +1 and Coal Block = +10 Luck
- 3) Obsidian= +15 Luck
- 4) Redstone Dust= +2 and Redstone Block = +20 Luck
- 5) End Portal Frame = +15 Luck
- 6) Mycelium = +5 Luck
- 7) Dragon Egg= +100 Luck
AND the original items that can increase its luck as well (Diamonds, Emeralds, etc)
The Block’s luck can be decreased with Bones (-5 Luck), plus all the original items that lower it as well.
WARNING! This Block can bring PERMANENT consequences to your world. It is recommended to have a backup and cheats enabled if you are going to use it in survival.
Night Lucky Block Mod Installation:
- 1) Be sure to have Forge 1.8 (Recommended)
- 2) DOWNLOAD THE LOOT++ MOD
- 3) BE SURE TO HAVE THE LUCKY BLOCK MOD INSTALLED (V6.00) for 1.8
- 4) RUN MINECRAFT SO THAT AN ADDONS FOLDER CAN BE CREATED in the .minecraft file
- 5) Download Lucky Block Night
- 6) MOVE Night Lucky Block File to the Addons folder in .minecraft
- 7) ENJOY!