NHAVE’s Library Mod 1.7.10 is a library containing common functions used by NHAVE mods.
The Library features:
- A ton of functions to make modding easyer.
- A couple of tweaks for Vanilla Minecraft.
- A sweet new HUD Overlay Handler.
- And a new Block, the ‘Tool Station’ it has no GUIs just place items on top, it can also be rotated and dismantled with any Buildcraft wrench.
NHAVE’s Library Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.