NewCommands Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 improving the minecraft command-system by adding more selectors and control commands as well as making the syntax a lot more flexible.
- Selectors can be used almost everywhere (for numbers, blocks, … and even stacked inside each other)
- Selectors can be used to read out scores, NBT, do calculations, etc.
- Commands are precompiled asynchronously and therefore a lot faster
- Tab-Completion works a lot better, even inside stacked selectors and NBT
- Additional flow-control commands like if, for, break, try
- Multiple commands inside one command block
- Nearly complete backwards-compatibility (some commands are still missing)
- For developers: New commands, selectors and operators can easily be added using an intuitive syntax
- Vanilla compatibility: Vanilla clients can join modded servers – only Tab-Completion a bit more limited
NewCommands Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.