Netherrocks Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is, like SimpleOres mod, a fairly small mod that, you guessed it, adds ores to the Nether. Netherrocks adds 6 new ores to the Nether, each with different strengths and weaknesses.
These six ores are:
Please note that Netherrocks and SimpleOres will only be compatible together if you use the MinecraftForge versions.
How to install Netherrocks Mod:
- Make sure you are running the new Launcher.
- Download the Recommended version of the MinecraftForge installer from MinecraftForge.
- Download the Netherrocks zip from above. Do not extract it.
- Double click on the MinecraftForge installer, and when it loads, make sure the “Install Client” radial is checked, and your Minecraft path is correct, and then click OK, then OK again.
- Start the Minecraft Launcher, and log in. Down the bottom left of the window, click the Profile drop down box and select “Forge”. Click “Play”.
- Once you get to the Minecraft menu, close the game. Now go to “%appdata%/.minecraft” and copy the Netherrocks zip into the mods folder.
- You’re done! Just load up the game again, make sure Forge is still the selected profile, and you should be good!