NetherPortalFix Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9. Ever played on a multiplayer server, built near other players and when returning from the Nether, surprisingly found yourself in another player’s base? It’s because of the 8:1 block ratio between the Nether and the Overworld. It’s really weird though that you enter a portal in the overworld, and then when going back through where you came. come out of a different portal in the overworld. This mod fixes that issue.
It keeps track of what portals a player went through in order to ensure correct destinations when the player is going back through the same portals. This is honestly kind of hard to explain in text, even though it’s a super simple concept. Here’s a comparison image instead:
NetherPortalFix Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.