Nether Essence Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is an updated, rewritten version of flayr’s Nether Essence mod. The Nether Essence Mod adds Nether Essence, which is a new way to make gunpowder, a new fuel source, and make blocks that can be used for light.
The Nether Essence Mod adds a new item and 2 new blocks. The item, Nether Essence, is the main point of the mod and its primary purpose is to craft gunpowder.
Nether Essence is crafted with 6 Netherrack, 2 Soulsand and 1 lava bucket.
4 Nether Essence can then be crafted with 4 Redstone dust and 1 piece of coal to make gunpowder.
8 Nether Essence can also be crafted together to make a Nether Essence block, which acts as a source of light, although it is not as bright as Glowstone or torches it is still waterproof.
For a stronger source of light, you can make a Radiant Nether Essence Block by adding a glowstone surrounded by nether essence.
Alternatively both Nether Essence and Nether Essence Blocks can be used as a nether-found fuel source. Nether Essence can smelt 4 blocks and Nether Essence Blocks can smelt 32 blocks.
Nether Essence Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.