Neoclassical House Map is a smaller neoclassical house located in the residential area of Georgetown South, Greenfield, noted for its classical 1920s architecture and lush gardens. As stated before, this and other buildings I made in Greenfield will not be available for the public until the next update has been announced. Otherwise, you can follow our progress from the dynmap.
Below are some listed features of the house.
- 3 Floors
- 2 Bathrooms
- Small Garage
- 2 Home Offices
- Home Library
- 4 Bedrooms
- Living Rooms
- Pool Table
- and much more…
Neoclassical House Map Installation
- Download Neoclassical House Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.