Neat Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds Unit Frames to the top of every entity. That image is a good example of it.
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob’s attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
Neat Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.