Nature’s Valley Map details:
- Size: 3,000 X 3,000
- Inspiration: Ravines
- Terrain Showcased: Snowy Mountains, Red Sand Valley, Fields of Wheat, Plateaus, Giant Canyons.
- Trees Used: Small Deciduous, Small & Large Pines, Giant Blue & Light Blue Deciduous, Giant Mushrooms.
- Main Blocks Used: Grass, Snow, Red Sand, Variety of Stone, Grey Clay, Water, MELONS.
- Resourcepack: Conquest Resourcepack
- Download Details: 117.21mb, Survival Ready, Void Barrier around map to stop chunk loading.
Nature’s Valley Map Installation:
- Download Nature’s Valley Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.