In a Nature Overhauled mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 world, forests will grow, flourish, then die, they will expand, then contract. They will try to spread over deserts and fail! Saplings will grow from trees, fly on the wind, then spawn a new tree where they fall. Though, they can die in this process if the world is unfavourable! A desert will kill a new born sapling. The plants, mushrooms, cactii, reeds and pumpkins of your world will also reproduce and spread their kin far and wide. They too will form intricate ecosystems. Based on biome their growth, death and spread rates change!
- – Plants and trees grow, spread and die based on biome
- – Lumberjack means axes will cut down the entire tree at once, including the leaves
- – Apples drop from trees in temperate biomes
- – Cocoa falls from trees in forests
- – Bonemeal will make all types of plants and fauna grow
- – Biome based growth rates
- – Moss and grass spread
- – An option to return old, infinite, fire behaviour (Misc Options)
- – A fix to water physics preventing strange currents in the sea
- – Mushrooms now grow naturally into mushroom trees given room.
- – Nether Wart grows and dies like other plants
- – Nature Overhaul can check for updates for itself automatically.
- – Now has extentions!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.