This Library has three parts, the first being the version of Minecraft the library has been built for; in this case, 1.9.0. The second part will be the library version, starting with the version of Java the contained Nashorn library was pulled from (1.8.77). The third and final part is the version of the mod itself, split into major, minor, and revision numbers. Only minor implementation details will be changed between revisions, non-breaking API changes between minor versions, and API changes between major versions.
Nashorn Scripting Library Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.