MyWorldGen Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 revolutionizes Minecraft world generation. Rather than introducing new biomes, or trying to make up strange-looking hard-coded structures, MyWorldGen relies on you to populate your world. All you have to do is put some schematic files into your .minecraft/worldgen folder, and they’ll start showing up in your single-player worlds. You can also install it onto a server, and have custom worldgen for your own community!
MyWorldGen Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.