MyTown2 Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 provides server admins and players with the tools to protect their land and not worry about griefers. The main difference from all the other protection mods/plugins out there is that it also has protection for other tech mods, like IC2.
- Creation of Towns which have a set of flags to protect your town. (At the moment vanilla-only protection)
- Creation of Plots (Areas of land that can have any size inside a town and have their own set of flags independent from the town’s flags).
- Block Whitelisting (yes, it’s finally here): a way for a block in your town to bypass a certain permission
- Per-Town Ranks: Every town can have their own ranks, each with their own permissions (WIP)
- Plots can be seen visually.
MyTown2 Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download MyTown2 Mod: