Mystical Agriculture Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 Features:
- Resource Crops for many materials.
- Resource Crops for many mobs.
- 5 tiers of tools.
- 5 tiers of armor.
- Highly configurable!
- More fun things to come!
- First you are going to want to go mining for Prosperity and Inferium ore.
- Next you are going to want to create some Crafting Seeds for use in the creation of any seeds you want.
- Normal resource seeds require some of their respective resource along with the tier essence of the seed.
- To upgrade the tier of essence, you will need an Infusion Crystal.
- Mob seeds require chunks of their respective mob. To obtain these you must hit the monsters with a Soulium Dagger. The drop chance is shown in the tooltip of the chunk.
- Experience chunks are obtained from hitting hostile mobs.
- You can create tools and armor using the Inferium – Supremium essences.
- These require Essence Ingots and Cores.
- You can re-claim the cores of the tools/armor at any point by crafting the item with a Core Remover. (The item will be destroyed in the process)
- Wearing a full set of Supremium Armor enables you to fly.
- Note: You can disable the armor/tools module in the ‘Gear’ section of the config file.
Mystical Agriculture Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.