MyFit Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you enhance performance through statistics. The more times you do something, the better you get at it, giving you better buffs. However, the only way to receive these benefits is to craft and wear the MyFit.
To wear the MyFi, press M (you can change it in controls) and it will open up the MyFit menu. Put your MyFit in the slot labeled “MyFit”. Once you have the MyFit on, it will start tracking your stats. The more you walk/sprint. the more speed you will get.
All effects given by the MyFit are permanent unless you take it off. Jumps give you jump boost, more mob/player kills give you strength, the more damage you take the more resistance you get, and finally, the longer you are on your Minecraft world, the more haste you get. There are also toggle switches on the left of the MyFit menu, where you can turn certain buffs on/off. If you get one level of every stat, you get Health Boost 1! This continues to 3 (e.g. you get two levels of every stat you get Health Boost 2!
MyFit Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.