MultiStorage Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds Multiple types of storage; Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
Note: ShetiPhianCore is Required.
A dimensional storage; there contents are accessible from any other of the same color.
Storage can be expanded and made private.
(NOTE: private does not prevent people from opening the chest it only changes the network.)
There are 4096 shared networks and an additional 4096 private networks for each player.
Shift+Right-Click with a bag on a chest to link them, this allows for remote access to the chest.
Hidden, Junk, Stacking
Hidden Storage (The rainbow one) Can look like nearly any block.
Shift must be held to open the inventory, else if will try to click on the original block.
Junkboxes (The half-slab) can store a large amount of items.
Downside is that only 16 slots are visible, Items will randomly switch upon opening the inventory.
Stacking chests can be 1, 2, or 3 blocks tall.
Opening from the front this allows for tight packing onto a wall.
These can all be upgraded once to double there inventory.
(NOTE: if Terraquous is in there are cloud variants of all inventories.)
A secure area that only you (and people you allow) can enter.
They can be as small as 4x4x4, and up to 16x16x16.
Items, Redstone, and Liquid can be passed through special walls.
MultiStorage Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.